Living the Food Revolution with John and Ocean Robbins: Week 1 - Food and Healing
Best selling author, John Robbins, joins forces with his son, Ocean Robbins, to give you practical, step-by-step support to bring your food choices into alignment with what you truly value.
Big Idea #1: Using Food as a Mirror!
Big Idea #2: The Biggest Health MYTH!
- Brussel Sprouts: 54% of the calcium gets absorbed
- Mustard Green: 58%
- Kale: 51%
Big Idea #3: 7 Top Cost-Saving Tips!
- Buy large quantities of long-lasting products, such as GRAINS & BEANS
- Buy unprocessed foods
- Cook and prepare food at home with simple ingredients; most people spend half their budget eating out at restaurants – what you eat at home will be much healthier!
- Make food in quantity and freeze the extra!
- Buy fresh fruits and vegetables as local as possible – from farmer’s markets and from people actually growing the food.
- Plant a garden – this is such a great thing to do with kids; you might also be able to find a community garden.
- Make a good shopping list and stick to it – focus on what you know you need!